The Northland Graduate School web site is managed by Northland Graduate School and the Creative Services Department of Northland International University. The web site was rebuilt from scratch at the beginning of 2012 and received a complete design, markup, and code overhaul.
The new site adheres to current web best-practices. It uses CSS and xHTML for the site structure, is powered by PHP, and uses WordPress for publishing.
The new Graduate School web site was a collaborative effort. The majority of the design was created by Dan Beltechi and the integration with WordPress was handled by James Sorenson. In addition, Northland Graduate School received help from G. A. Dietrich Consulting, Derek Twigg, and Chris Howatt.
James Sorenson and G. A. Dietrich created the majority of the CSS and markup for the site. Copyediting and art directing were supplied by Northland International University’s Creative Services Department.
The Northland Graduate School would also like to thank the open source community and the following developers for the use of their plugins and contributions:
- Dave Gamache | Skeleton Responsive Template
- Marcus Sykes | WP-Events Plugin
- WyriHaximus | Feedburner Email Widget
- Joost de Valk | Google Analytics for WordPress
- PriMoThemes.com | Quick Cache Plugin
- Logos Bible Software | Reftagger Plugin
- Giovambattista Fazioli | WP Bannerize
- Kavin | WP UI-Tabs, Accordions, and More Plugin
If you have any questions or concerns about the site, you can e-mail us at our contact page.